- 12 ounces Eden Kamut Vegetable Spirals
- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 15 ounces Eden Kidney Beans, drained
- 15 ounces Eden Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 cup celery with leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 medium organic tomatoes, diced
- 7 ounces pitted kalamata olives, sliced in half
- or pitted black olives
- 2 (12 oz each) jars water packed artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1/4 cup Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Eden Brown Mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Eden Sea Salt, or to taste
- 1/2 tsp finely ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Cook pasta per package directions. While pasta is cooking combine all salad ingredients except the dressing in a large mixing bowl.
- When pasta is done, rinse, drain and add to bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together, pour over salad, and toss to mix.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
438 calories, 12 g fat (24% calories from fat), 18 g protein, 69 g carbohydrate, 16 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 699 mg sodium