- 12 ounces Eden Kamut Vegetable Spirals
- 15 ounces Eden Garbanzo Beans, drained
- 15 ounces Eden Kidney Beans, drained
- 15 ounces Eden Great Northern Beans, drained
- 1 cup celery with leaves, thinly sliced
- 3 medium organic tomatoes, diced
- 7 ounces pitted kalamata olives, sliced in half
- or pitted black olives
- 2 (12 oz each) jars water packed artichoke hearts, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- Cook pasta per package directions. While pasta is cooking combine all salad ingredients except the dressing in a large mixing bowl.
- When pasta is done, rinse, drain and add to bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together, pour over salad, and toss to mix.
- Let stand 5 to 10 minutes and serve.
438 calories, 12 g fat (24% calories from fat), 18 g protein, 69 g carbohydrate, 16 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 699 mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.