Celebrating our planet can be just that—a celebration.
Here are some fun and easy ways to honor Mother Earth.
- Toss wildflower seeds into an area of your yard.
- Check out green-themed library books to read to your children.
- Forgo driving if possible.
- Pick up litter around your favorite public place.
- Donate $25 to an environmental organization.
- See who in the family can take the shortest shower.
- Donate old children’s books to your local library.
- Wake up and take a walk.
- Go seed shopping for native plants.
- Read The Lorax out loud.
- Go shopping at a consignment shop.
- Plant a tree.
- Make a dinner with food from local farms.
- Whip up some eco-friendly playdough.
- Take your kids to the park.
- Enjoy a picnic.
- Skip the gym and go for a run or bike ride.