- 1/2 oz beeswax
- 1/2 oz cocoa butter
- 2 tsp sweet almond oil
- 2 Tbsp jojoba oil
- 10 drops essential oil (lavender, lemon, patchouli, or rosemary)
- Place the beeswax and cocoa butter in the top of a double boiler over medium heat.
- When melted, remove pan from heat and add almond and jojoba oils.
- Stir in the essential oil, and pour into jar, leaving lid off until mixture is cool
- This rich, buttery mixture is just what winter hands need. Make a test batch for yourself before multiplying the ingredients to fill small glass jars for gifts.
- Experiment with the essential oils, using just one or a combination. For a thinner hand balm, add more almond oil.
Looking for More?
Are you looking for more DIY gift ideas? Check this out!