From Market Math by the Editors of Food & Wine ($29.95, Food & Wine Books, 2016)
- 1/3 c fresh lime juice
- 3 Tbsp Asian fish sauce
- 3 red Thai chilis, minced
- 1 Tbsp turbinado sugar
- 3/4 lb Brussels sprouts, thinly sliced (about 5 c)
- 2 Honeycrisp apples, cored and chopped
- 1 c mixed chopped cilantro and basil
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, mix lime juice with fish sauce, chilis, and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add Brussels sprouts, apples, and herbs. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Serve.
Per serving: 79 Calories, 4 g Protein, 18 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Fiber, 472 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin C, ★★★ Vitamin A,★ Vitamin B6, Folate, Manganese, Potassium