- 2 cups mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp margarine
- 1 6 oz package cornbread stuffing
- 1 cup onions, sliced
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 package Mori-Nu Silken Lite Firm Tofu seasoned to taste
- 2 Tbsp fine bread crumbs
- Lightly saute mushrooms in margarine.
- In a large bowl, mix thoroughly the next 4 ingredients with the sauteed mushrooms. Set aside.
- Blend together broth and tofu until smooth. Pour over cornbread mixture; season as desired and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle a lightly oiled baking dish with bread crumbs; add cornbread mixture and bake in a preheated 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Serve hot.
Calories: 79, Fat: 3.9g, Carbohydrates: 8.2g, Fiber: 0.5g, Sodium: 89mg, Cholesterol: 0mg, Protein: 2.8g