- Place the tofu, EDENSOY, and shoyu soy sauce in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into a mixing bowl. Lightly oil a pancake griddle and heat up.
- Dip half the slices of bread into the tofu mixture, coating both sides. Place slices on the hot griddle and fry until golden.
- Flip the slices over and fry the other side until golden. Make sure that the slices are golden or golden brown before flipping or the tofu will not stick to the bread like egg.
- Remove and place on a platter.
- Repeat by frying the remaining slices until golden on each side.
- Remove and serve with EDEN Apple Butter, EDEN Apple Cherry Butter, EDEN Apple Cherry Sauce, EDEN Apple Sauce, EDEN Apple Strawberry Sauce, EDEN Cherry Butter, EDEN Cherry Concentrate or your favorite syrup.
Variation: Add a little ground cinnamon and pure vanilla extract to the tofu puree for a different flavor.
Per serving: 287 calories, 8g fat (25% calories from fat), 20g protein, 34g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 429mg sodium