- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate (minimum of 60 tpercent), chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cashew butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup chopped cashews
- Line an 8 1/2 x 4 1/2-inch loaf pan with unbleached parchment paper, allowing paper to overhang on 2 sides of pan.
- Melt chocolate in a heatproof bowl set over a small saucepan of simmering water until melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Blend avocado, cashew butter, maple syrup, cocoa powder, vanilla, and salt. Add melted chocolate to blender and blend until smooth.
- Scrape mixture into pan and smooth top. Lightly press chopped cashews over top. Chill 2 hours.
- Lift fudge out of pan using parchment paper overhang. Place on a cutting board and cut into 8 bars. Store leftovers in fridge.