- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, add almond milk, eggs, brown sugar, sugar and vanilla and stir with a whisk to mix.
- Tear slices of Ezekiel 4:9 Cinnamon Raisin Sprouted Whole Grain Bread into small pieces.
- Add bread pieces to the liquid mixture and stir to coat.
- Spread the bread mixture into a 9 by 5 ceramic baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.