From the Taste for Life test kitchen
- 1 c chopped fresh or frozen rhubarb (1/2-inch pieces)
- 2 c fresh strawberries, halved
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c sugar
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 c store-bought gluten-free granola
- 2 Tbsp butter, cut into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- In a large bowl, sprinkle rhubarb and strawberries with lemon juice.
- Add sugar and cornstarch and toss to combine.
- Transfer mixture to a glass baking dish.
- Top with granola. Dot butter evenly over top.
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, or until fruit is bubbly around the edges and granola topping is browned.