- 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 to 1 tsp vanilla, to taste
- 1/2 Tbsp sugar, to taste
- Handheld Mixer
- Mix the ingredients together and beat on high using a hand-held mixer or a KitchenAid mixer with the whisk attachment. It will take several minutes for the liquid cream to transform into stiff peaks.
- If you beat the whipping cream until it is too stiff you can add more cream and continue beating.
- Leftover whipped cream often starts to separate and lose its form. Simply add more cream (if need be) and whip it again.
Itsy Bitsy Foodies
Itsy Bitsy Foodies is an online resource for families looking for ways to spend more time together enjoying food and exploring the world beyond the children’s menu. They offer tips to help kids become more adventurous eaters, getting them involved in the kitchen and introducing them to new and exciting ingredients. They feel strongly that getting kids involved in meal choices and cooking at an early age will help them make smarter eating and lifestyle choices, and ideally help to reverse the fast food trend.