- 6 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 2 Tbsp fresh or canned plain pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp oil (olive, walnut, or flaxseed)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 4 oz cold coffee (adjust to desired taste or caffeine level)
- 8 Tbsp Almased
- 1 packet stevia (optional)
- Pour almond milk into blender or shaker cup.
- Add pumpkin puree, oil, and pumpkin pie spice. Add cold coffee. You can adjust to desired caffeine level.
- Add Almased and stevia, if desired. Blend all the ingredients to create a delicious Almased Pumpkin Spice Latte.
Per serving: 261 calories, 28 grams protein, 20 grams carbs, 8 grams fat