- Canola oil cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups parsnips, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into bite-size chunks
- 2 firm red apples, cored and cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp lite soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 400º. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray and set aside. In a large mixing bowl, place the parsnips, sweet potatoes, and apples. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, mix the oil and honey. Warm in a microwave for 10 seconds. Mix in the soy sauce and ginger.
- Pour the sauce over the vegetables and apples. Toss to coat well. Transfer to a casserole dish.
- Cover and bake until tender, about 1 hour.