- 9 oz wide egg noodles
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups (8 oz) finely chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups (4 oz) sliced cremini mushrooms
- 6 Tbsp (3 oz) dry white wine
- 6 Tbsp (2 oz) dried cranberries, preferably unsweetened
- 3 cups (12 oz) shredded cooked white and dark meat turkey
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 12 oz reduced fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the egg noodles according to package directions. Drain and reserve.
- Place a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add the vegetable oil and sauté the onions and mushrooms until softened and starting to brown (about 8 minutes).
- Deglaze the pan with the white wine, and add the cranberries. Simmer until most of the liquid has evaporated (about 2 minutes).
- Stir in the turkey, Dijon mustard, and sour cream. Remove from heat.
- Adjust seasoning to taste. Divide the noodles between 6 bowls and top with stroganoff mixture. Sprinkle with parsley.