- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Divide the pizza dough in half and roll out two pizza crusts.
- Place on two pizza pans or two large cookie sheets.
- Spoon an equal amount of pizza pasta sauce over each.
- Sprinkle on equal portions of pineapple, black olives and bonito flakes. Bonito flakes impart a flavor similar to bacon or ham.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until slightly golden.
- Lightly brush the the edges of the crust with a little olive oil to slightly brown just before the pizza is done.
Per serving: 149 calories, 2g fat (13% calories from fat), 4g protein, 26g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 203mg sodium