- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 pounds fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp garlic, granulated
- 1 Tbsp onion, granulated
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Paprika
- 1 pound fat-free ricotta cheese
- Whole-wheat pizza crust
- In a medium-hot skillet, sauté garlic and shallots until translucent.
- Add spinach, stirring until the spinach breaks down.
- Remove from heat. Let cool. Drain liquid by squeezing through a strainer.
- Mix in Pritikin All-Purpose Seasoning and fat-free ricotta cheese.
- Spread over whole-wheat pizza crust and add any additional vegetables.
- Bake at 450° until crust is crunchy (about 8 minutes).
- Serve immediately.