- 6 or 7 small beets, peeled and cut into eighths
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1 Tsp. ground cumin
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Toss beets with coconut oil and cumin in bowl; season with salt if desired.
- Spread beets on a baking sheet, and roast 30 to 40 minutes, rotating baking sheets halfway through and stirring beets occasionally.
- While beets are still hot, transfer to large bowl, and stir in green onions and lemon juice.
- Serve immediately!