- 1 small acorn squash
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 tbs rosemary
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 cloves roasted garlic
- 1/2 cup water
- One package of Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Flax English Muffins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- On a baking pan, spread out sliced acorn squash. Sprinkle on top the shallot, rosemary, garlic, pepper, salt and olive oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- In a blender, place cashews, lemon zest, nutritional yeast, apple cider vinegar, sea salt, pepper, roasted garlic and water. Blend until made into a paste.
- Fork split your Food For Life Ezekiel 4:9 English Muffin and toast it.
- Spread vegan ricotta onto one half of the English muffin. Place roasted squash on top of ricotta.
- Repeat for each English muffin.
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.