- 1 1/2 lb beef chuck roast
- 6 Tbsp orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 large chipotle peppers, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- 8 corn taco shells
- 3 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Green Tabasco sauce, optional
- Preheat oven to 300º. Trim excess fat from roast.
- Place a 10-inch square of foil on a baking sheet. Mix together juice concentrate, garlic, chipotle peppers, oregano, cumin, and salt to taste.
- Put roast on foil. Cover roast with orange juice mixture. Fold foil up to make a packet that fits loosely. Place on a pie pan or sheet pan.
- Bake beef for 4 hours, until it shreds when pressed with a fork. Let cool slightly, then shred.
- Serve warm meat with taco shells, lettuce, tomato, and shredded cheese. Sprinkle green Tabasco sauce on tacos, if desired.