- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula, unprepared
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Optional: Mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Combine dry ingredients rolled oats, Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula, brown sugar, salt, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and chia seeds, into a large bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients 1/2 cup grapeseed oil, 1/2 cup maple syrup and 2 tsp vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet mixture into dry mixture, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Pat down evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes at 325F, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Let cool completely then cut into bars and enjoy!
Per bar: 245 Calories, 6g Protein, 28g Carbohydrates, 14g Total Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 6g Fiber, 11g Sugar, 41mg Sodium, ★ Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium