- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1/4 cup Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula, unprepared
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/2 cup grapeseed oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Optional: Mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325F
- Combine dry ingredients rolled oats, Kabrita Goat Milk Toddler Formula, brown sugar, salt, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds and chia seeds, into a large bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients 1/2 cup grapeseed oil, 1/2 cup maple syrup and 2 tsp vanilla in a separate bowl.
- Combine wet mixture into dry mixture, stirring until evenly mixed.
- Pat down evenly onto a baking sheet.
- Bake 40 minutes at 325F, rotating the pan halfway through.
- Let cool completely then cut into bars and enjoy!
Per bar: 245 Calories, 6g Protein, 28g Carbohydrates, 14g Total Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 0g Trans Fat, 6g Fiber, 11g Sugar, 41mg Sodium, ★ Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Calcium
Dr. Annie Salsberg, ND
Dr. Annie Salsberg, ND, is the Senior Manager Medical Engagement & Education at KABRITA USA. Dr. Salsberg previously worked as faculty at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine and held research positions at several hospitals. Dr. Salsberg has been published in print and online publications, and she has been featured on radio and television programs as an expert on child nutrition.