- 2 cups Ezekiel 4:9 Sprouted Whole Grain Cereal
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 2 cups dairy-free white chocolate
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 tsp almond extract
- 1/2 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/3 tsp coconut oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the cereal to a large bowl. Mix in the coconut flakes, sliced almonds, vanilla extract, almond extract, honey, and coconut oil until combined.
- Spread out onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool completely and set aside.
- Melt the white chocolate using a double boiler or the microwave.
- Using a new baking sheet lined with parchment paper, pour over the melted white chocolate and spread out evenly.
- Immediately sprinkle over granola and the strawberries before it begins to set.
- Let set in the freezer for minimum of 10 minutes.
- Break into pieces to serve, and enjoy!
Food For Life
Food For Life takes the time to sprout the grains in most all of their products to release nutrients that would otherwise remain dormant. In other cases, they use more than 18 grains and seeds from all over the world in a single loaf of bread, so you can benefit from the most nutrient rich, wholesome products out there.
Food For Life developed yeast-free, gluten-free, vegan and diabetic-friendly selections that promote wellness, happiness and assure peace of mind. From their pastas and breads, to their cereals, tortillas and english muffins, they strive to bring you the very best food for your life.