- 1 bag of natural, non GMO corn chips
- 8 oz organic shredded cheese
- 15 oz organic black beans
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeño, sliced
- 1 container nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread chips out evenly on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle each chip evenly with cheese and a few beans.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake for about 2 minutes until cheese melts.
- Remove baking sheet from oven and top each chip evenly with tomatoes, jalapeño, Greek yogurt, and cilantro.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe can be made vegan, with Daiya cheese and no sour cream!