- 1/3 cup EDEN Kamut Ditalini
- 15 ounces EDEN Black Eyed Peas, drained
- 2 medium organic tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup organic sweet corn, fresh or frozen, blanched 1 to 2 minutes
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, minced
- 1/2 cup green onion, finely chopped for garnish
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 3 Tbsp EDEN Red Wine Vinegar
- EDEN Apple Cider Vinegar, or EDEN Brown Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cold water
- 1 1/2 Tbsp EDEN Barley Malt Syrup
- 1 1/2 Tbsp organic maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp EDEN Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 Tbsp EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- Cook pasta per package directions, rinse and drain.
- Place the pasta, tomatoes, corn, green and red peppers, green onion, red onion and cucumber in a medium mixing bowl.
- To prepare the dressing, place all ingredients in a blender and pulse several seconds, or place in a sealed glass jar and shake to mix.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to mix.
- For the best flavor, chill 1 hour before serving or it can be serve at room temperature.
168 calories, 6g fat (32% calories from fat), 6g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 4g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 155mg sodium
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.