Black Rice and Edamame Salad
- 1 cup Lundberg Black Pearl rice, cooked according to directions and cooled.
- 1 cup cooked fava or lima beans
- 2 cup cooked, shelled edamame
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced small
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 2 1/2 tsp wasabi paste
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp miso paste
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tsp orange zest
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Combine the Wasabi Vinaigrette ingredients and blend thoroughly with a whisk.
- In a large bowl, mix the cooled rice, edamame, lima beans and the red bell pepper.
- Pour the dressing over the Lundberg Black Pearl Rice, add salt and pepper to taste. Refrigerate at least an hour.
- To keep the water chestnuts white and crisp, add just before serving.
For a gluten-free version, use gluten-free soy sauce in the vinaigrette.
Calories: 320, Total Fat: 13g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 510mg, Total Carbohydrates: 40g, Fiber: 7g, Sugar: 7g, Protein: 10g
Lundberg Family Farms
Lundberg Family Farms® is a family-owned and operated business whose passion is producing gourmet rice products while respecting and sustaining the earth. From the gourmet rice varieties and convenient boxed meals to gluten-free alternatives and tasty snacks, they have something for everyone.