- 1 package EDEN Mekabu
- 1 medium English or Oriental seedless cucumber, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 8 medium red radishes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup orange sections, cubed
- 2 Tbsp EDEN Toasted Sesame Oil, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp EDEN Brown Rice Vinegar, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp EDEN Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- Quickly rinse the mekabu in a strainer under cold water, place in a bowl and cover with hot water.
- Soak for 10 minutes, drain and place back in the bowl.
- Cover with cold water and soak 5 minutes.
- While the mekabu is soaking, slice the vegetables and fruit and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- When the mekabu is ready, drain well in a strainer and add to the mixing bowl.
- Combine the oil, vinegar and shoyu, mix and pour over the salad ingredients.
- Gently toss to mix. Serve.
Per serving: 60 calories, 5g fat (74% calories from fat), 1g protein, 3g carbohydrate, 1g fiber, 0mg cholesterol, 315mg sodium