- 1 package Eden Mekabu
- 1 medium English or Oriental seedless cucumber, quartered lengthwise, thinly sliced
- 8 medium red radishes, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup orange sections, cubed
- 2 Tbsp Eden Toasted Sesame Oil, or to taste
- 2 Tbsp Eden Brown Rice Vinegar, or to taste
- 1 Tbsp Eden Shoyu Soy Sauce, or to taste
- Quickly rinse the mekabu in a strainer under cold water, place in a bowl and cover with hot water.
- Soak for 10 minutes, drain and place back in the bowl.
- Cover with cold water and soak 5 minutes.
- While the mekabu is soaking, slice the vegetables and fruit and place in a medium mixing bowl.
- When the mekabu is ready, drain well in a strainer and add to the mixing bowl.
- Combine the oil, vinegar and shoyu, mix and pour over the salad ingredients.
- Gently toss to mix. Serve.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.