- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice olive oil
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, sliced
- 2 pieces of focaccia bread (store bought or focaccia bread recipe)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Mix mayonnaise, minced garlic and lemon juice. Set aside in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Brush vegetables with olive oil on each side. Place bell peppers, zucchini, onion and squash pieces on the grill and cook for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on each sides of bread and sprinkle each with feta cheese. Layer with vegetables.