- 15 drops peppermint essential oil
- 8 tsp castor oil
- 1 tsp vegetable glycerin
- Drop the essential oil into a small applicator bottle (with roller-ball tip).
- Add the castor oil and glycerin, screw on the cap, and shake for two minutes.
- Let it sit in a cool, dark place for at least one day.
- When labeling gift bottles, include the instructions to shake well before using and to avoid use if lips are sunburned, chapped, or bleeding.
- Cautions: Use only the highest-quality essential oils. Keep essential oils locked away out of the reach of children.
Looking for More?
Are you looking for more DIY gift ideas? Check this out!