- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced thinly
- 1 1/2 c string beans, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 2 c chopped broccoli florets
- 1 1/4 c thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 tsp green curry paste, dissolved in 1 Tbsp hot water
- 1/8 c chopped basil
- 1/4 c chopped unsalted cashews
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan or wok over medium heat.
- Add garlic and string beans and sauté for 4 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent garlic from burning.
- Add broccoli, cabbage, curry paste, and basil. Sauté for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Season to taste with salt. Garnish with chopped cashews and serve.
Per serving: 191 Calories, 5 g Protein, 12 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Fiber, 15 g Total fat (3 g sat, 10 g mono, 2 g poly), 22 mg Sodium, Extraordinary source of Vitamin C, Good source of Copper, Manganese, Fair source of Vitamin A, B3 (niacin), B6, E, Folate, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Potassium