- 2 cups peeled, pitted, and cubed ripe mango
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine mango, bell pepper, jalapeno pepper, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, vinegar, honey, and cilantro. Pour over mango mixture and toss together.
- Let salsa sit in the fridge for 20 minutes so flavors can meld.
- Serve over grilled, sautéed, or poached chicken or fish.