- 1 lb poblano chilies
- 3/4 cup plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped cilantro
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 4 oz spaghetti
- 4 (6 oz) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 small onion, cut in half along the equator
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced lengthwise into 2 pieces
- To fire roast chilies for poblano cream sauce, place chilies on a baking tray and broil them until skin is blackened, turning as needed.
- Place peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. When cool enough to handle, after about 20 minutes, remove blackened skin from peppers by wiping it off with your fingers. Rinse remaining blackened skin off. Cut chilies in half and remove and discard seeds. Roughly chop chilies and place in bowl of a food processor along with yogurt, cilantro, garlic, and salt and pepper to taste. Purée.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain spaghetti and set aside.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper and coat with 2 teaspoons of the oil. Grill chicken breast for approximately 4 minutes per side or until cooked through. Toss onion and bell pepper pieces with remaining oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Grill until just softened and slightly charred about 3 minutes. Slice grilled onion and bell pepper pieces into long strips.
- Toss spaghetti with sliced bell pepper and onion and half of poblano-yogurt sauce. Heat through. Divide between 4 bowls. Top each bowl with a grilled chicken breast and dollop of remaining sauce.
487 Calories, 49 g Protein, 39 g Carbohydrates, 4 g Fiber, 15 g Total fat (3 g sat), 405 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin B3 (niacin), B6, C, Phosphorus, ★★★ Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), ★★ Vitamin B1 (thiamine), E, Magnesium, Potassium, ★ Vitamin A, B12, D, K, Folate, Iron, Zinc