- 2 cans Wild Planet Wild Albacore Tuna (5oz each), undrained
- 3 Tbsp Greek yogurt
- 3 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1/2 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp sweet pickle relish
- 1 1/2 Tbsp chopped red onion
- 2 1/2 Tbsp diced celery
- 1 baguette, halved
- 4 slices Muenster or Provolone cheese
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- Place tuna and natural juices from the can into a bowl.
- Flake tuna with a fork into bite size pieces and stir to incorporate the juices back into tuna.
- Place the Greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Sriracha, mustard, sweet pickle relish, red onions and celery in a separate bowl. Stir to evenly combine and then fold into the tuna.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Slice each baguette half into four pieces. Toast until crispy and golden.
- For each sandwich, evenly spread 1/2 cup of the tuna onto four pieces of the toasted baguette; top each with one slice of cheese.
- Bake in oven, open-faced, until cheese melts.
- Remove from oven, top with 1/4 cup fresh arugula, second piece of baguette and serve.
Wild Planet Foods
Wild Planet was founded in 2004 by William Carvalho and he was assisted by Bill McCarthy. These two industry veterans, with a combined 60 years of experience, wanted to start a company that addressed the need to preserve the marine habitat while still harvesting wild seafood.
It was their vision that these needs could successfully co-exist. Wild Planet Foods realized this vision with a product line of sustainably sourced wild seafood, never farmed. The wild ocean ecosystem is an abundant food production resource that must remain that way; the name Wild Planet arose from this concept.