- 3 cups cooked organic Lundberg White Sushi Rice, or cooked short grain brown rice
- 1/2 sheet Eden Sushi Nori, or Nori Krinkles
- 1/4 cup Eden Sweet Shiitake for sushi
- 1/4 cup tempeh, cooked and cubed, or pan-fried tofu
- 1/4 cup carrots, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- 1/4 cup yellow summer squash, cooked and diced
Chirashi-zushi is salad made with leftovers from making either white or brown rice sushi, or you can make from fresh cooked and raw ingredients.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.