The guacamole dip has a little tang from sauerkraut.
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 pinch Eden Sea Salt, optional
- 1 cup any Eden Sauerkraut, chopped
- 1 small organic tomato, diced
- Place garlic, avocado, lemon juice and sea salt in a small mixing bowl. Mash until smooth with a fork or potato masher.
- Mix in the sauerkraut and tomato.
- Place in a serving bowl and serve with your favorite organic corn chips, crackers or raw vegetables.
Per serving: 85 calories, 8 g fat (74% calories from fat), 1 g protein, 5 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 0 mg cholesterol, 166 mg sodium