From the Taste for Life test kitchen
- 1 (5 oz) can white albacore tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 1/2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp ground celery seed
- 2 Tbsp sliced pitted black olives
- 2/3 c green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices whole-wheat bread
- 2 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 slices red onion
- Mix drained tuna, mayonnaise, mustard, and ground celery seed in a medium bowl. Gently fold in olives.
- Place half of the lettuce on a slice of bread. Top with half of the tuna salad. Layer 1 slice of cheese and 2 slices of onion over. Top with 1 slice of bread. Repeat process to make a second sandwich.
- Serve immediately, or wrap and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Per serving: 432 Calories, 29 g Protein, 33 g Carbohydrates, 5 g Fiber, 21 g Total fat (7 g sat), 715 mg Sodium, ★★★★ Phosphorus, ★★★ Calcium, ★★ Vitamin B1 (thiamine), ★ Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin), B6, B12, E, Iron, Magnesium, Zinc