Ingredients for the Salad:
- 3 cups thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1 large Granny Smith apple, shredded
- 2 Tbsp hemp seeds
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/4 – 1/2 tsp sea salt (to taste)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Whisk dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Dress the shredded vegetables and hemp seeds with dressing; you can use as much as you like, but make sure you coat everything well (a half cup will probably suffice). Serve.
- Slaw will keep in the fridge overnight.