- 1/2 lb Swiss chard
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh small red chili, thinly sliced
- 8 baby potatoes, quartered
- 1 can (14 oz) chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 lb baby green beans, trimmed
- Wash and dry Swiss chard. Chop leaves and stems.
- Heat oil in medium heavy-based saucepan. Cook Swiss chard stems, onion, garlic, and chili, stirring, about 10 minutes or until stems soften.
- Add potatoes and undrained tomatoes. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes. Add beans. Cook about 5 minutes until potatoes are tender. Season to taste.
- Just before serving, add Swiss chard leaves. Cook about 3 minutes or until wilted.