- 4 oz spaghetti
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 Tbsp chopped green onions divided
- 1 can (14 oz.) canned artichokes in water, drained and chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped capers
- 1/2 tsp anchovy paste
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 3 tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes optional
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
- Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook garlic and 2 Tbsp green onions until tender and fragrant. Add artichokes, capers and anchovy paste; cook for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Toss pasta into skillet along with arugula, spinach, basil, lemon juice and reserved pasta water until well coated.
- Sprinkle with remaining green onions, and chili flakes (if using).
Add drained, canned tuna for additional protein if desired.
Per serving (without tuna): 220 Calories, 8 g Protein, 33 g Carbohydrates, 7 g Fiber, 8 g Total fat (1 g sat), 220 mg Sodium, ★★★★★ Vitamin K, ★★ Folate, Magnesium, Phosphorus, ★ Vitamin B3 (niacin), B6, C, E, Iron, Potassium