- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 cups mixed baby greens
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Melt coconut oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add bell pepper, onion, and garlic; cook until onion is soft.
- Add shrimp and cook, turning once, for 2-4 minutes, or until pink and opaque.
- Add greens; cook until wilted. Add coconut milk, then season with lemon juice and zest, salt, and pepper.
- Remove from heat and serve.
Looking for more?
These quick, flavorful recipes can be made in 15 minutes or less!