- 15 oz Eden Pinto Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp Eden Ground Cumin
- 2 Tbsp organic garbanzo flour
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for frying patties
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup baby bella mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp Eden Sliced Shiitake, soaked per package instructions and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Eden Maitake Mushrooms, soaked per package instructions and chopped
- 2 tbsp Shoyu
- 1 pinch Eden Sea Salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, fresh ground
Buns and Toppings
- Mash pinto beans with a fork or potato masher in a bowl. Add cumin, garbanzo flour, and parsley.
- Heat oil and sauté onion and garlic for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add mushrooms and shoyu. Continue sautéing for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add to pinto beans along with salt and pepper.