- 15 oz Eden Pinto Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp Eden Ground Cumin
- 2 Tbsp organic garbanzo flour
- 2 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp Eden Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for frying patties
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup baby bella mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp Eden Sliced Shiitake, soaked per package instructions and chopped
- 2 Tbsp Eden Maitake Mushrooms, soaked per package instructions and chopped
- 2 tbsp Shoyu
- 1 pinch Eden Sea Salt
- 1 pinch black pepper, fresh ground
Buns and Toppings
- Mash pinto beans with a fork or potato masher in a bowl. Add cumin, garbanzo flour, and parsley.
- Heat oil and sauté onion and garlic for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add mushrooms and shoyu. Continue sautéing for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add to pinto beans along with salt and pepper.
Eden Foods is the oldest natural and organic food company in North America, and the largest remaining independent manufacturer of dry grocery, organic food. They track the environmental impact of their food upstream from suppliers, through company operations, and downstream, monitoring all the social impacts.