- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup finely chopped raw cashews
- 1 to 2 Tbsp ghee
- In a medium bowl, whisk together first five ingredients. Dip each chicken breast half into the mixture, making sure all sides are evenly coated.
- After soaking one, sprinkle with cashews on all sides.
- Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Heat ghee in a large skillet over medium-high heat and sear chicken for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
Looking for More?
These quick, flavorful recipes can be made in 15 minutes or less!